Why Energy Chocolates?
- Whole Food: In chocolate, the sugar is combined with fat, which helps the body metabolize sugar in a more productive/less harmful way, mitigating sugar and insulin spikes.
- Metabolism: Our bodies digest sugar more effectively when other nutrients such as fat or protein are present.
- Antioxidants & Anti-inflammatory: Chocolate also contains proven health benefits like flavonoids and xanthines.
- Energy Chocolates that are 1/4 the cost of energy drinks
- Most energy drinks contain harmful unrecognizable ingredients.
Such a great interaction with owner when I was having a challenge ordering. A daily boost with a cup of coffee. Worth a try & all flavors good.
Best tasting energy boost! Only 50 calories a piece. Also hits those cravings that come out of nowhere. Perfectly sized portions. Love them all!
I love that the chocolates have only 50 calories and 150 mg of caffeine. The coconut is my favorite flavor. The only reason I hesitate to buy these again is the strong bitter taste after the first bite. Overall, these are perfect for a late morning sweet snack and energy boost.
the chocolates tasted pretty good and gave me the boost of energy I was needing but if you have a sensitive digestive system be cautious as I found them to upset my stomach pretty badly.