Why Energy Chocolates?
- Whole Food: In chocolate, the sugar is combined with fat, which helps the body metabolize sugar in a more productive/less harmful way, mitigating sugar and insulin spikes.
- Metabolism: Our bodies digest sugar more effectively when other nutrients such as fat or protein are present.
- Antioxidants & Anti-inflammatory: Chocolate also contains proven health benefits like flavonoids and xanthines.
- Energy Chocolates that are 1/4 the cost of energy drinks
- Most energy drinks contain harmful unrecognizable ingredients.
I honestly was not crazy about these at first but now they’re my favorite mid-day snack after lunch. The coconut and coffee are so delicious. I usually have to fight to stay awake after lunch and this definitely helps with that.
I love the coconut flavor. The peppermint is ok. Haven't tried the coffee flavor yet. I like eating it before a workout gives me a lot of energy. One a day is all I need.
Whether it’s for an early morning bike ride or coming home to the family after a day at work, MUV Energy Chocolates are my go to for a quick pick me up!
These are so good! Love them!
Great flavor. Not really know why it gives me energy but it seems to without jitters. Placed a second order. I was afraid I would eat nonstop but it did not affect me poorly. Give yourself a good energy treat.