Why Energy Chocolates?
- Whole Food: In chocolate, the sugar is combined with fat, which helps the body metabolize sugar in a more productive/less harmful way, mitigating sugar and insulin spikes.
- Metabolism: Our bodies digest sugar more effectively when other nutrients such as fat or protein are present.
- Antioxidants & Anti-inflammatory: Chocolate also contains proven health benefits like flavonoids and xanthines.
- Energy Chocolates that are 1/4 the cost of energy drinks
- Most energy drinks contain harmful unrecognizable ingredients.
The flavor is ok, although it doesn't taste at all like coffee in my opinion. If I could change any one thing about this flavor, it would be to remove the chicory, or whatever the chewy pieces are. It's kind of like random pieces of sawdust in your mouth and is a stark contrast with the smooth texture of the truffle. Even so, I will continue to buy them and recommend them to friends.
I have one chocolate in the morning before I go to the gym, usually the coffee one. Then in the mid afternoon I have another to keep me going. They taste amazing and it’s like a treat with energy!!!
Love your product, I use it daily
I ordered coffee but received coconut. Emailed last week and still not heard back. This order was doomed from the beginning. Ordered Oct 14th and received nice 7th. I do not know what to do right now. I would like this rectified. Love the product and will be worth the effort.
Nice pick-me-up snack for lunch.